Empowering the Immune System with Nature w/ Samantha
January 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
In this class, we will explore creative ways to utilize aromatherapy, and herbal medicine to build, support, and strengthen the immune system. There are amazing medicinal compounds in essential oils that come to us directly from nature. This class will cover oils that are key to building the immune system and helping the body heal. The information covered in this class can be worked with all year round from a preventative standpoint, or in the moment as a response to an illness, as needed.
Some key highlights & topics we will be discussing:
- Why consider a natural approach to cold and flu support with aromatherapy
- Expand and shine a light on common and uncommon ‘materia medica’ of valuable essential oils and herbs to explore and consider including in your winter medicine chest
- Quality of oils, what to look for when choosing, growing practices and sustainability
- Learn fun tricks, and ideas to make natural living more easily accessible for sprinkling into daily life
- Safety, administration, and dosage
Samantha will also bring her aromatherapy bar so that you can get familiar with the aroma, feeling, and vibration of the oils discussed in the workshop.
Cost $30. Payable at the door or in advance through Eventbrite.
To ensure your spot please reach out to Samantha via LASACREDFLEUR@GMAIL.COM to hold your spot or sign up through eventbrite